Crackling/Distorted Audio

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by TGAM, Aug 7, 2013.

1. TGAM

TGAM
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello

My second problem in the last month :mad:

Was wondering if any one could help with a crackling/distorted issue with audio when loading webpages. It happens when say I am watching SkyGo in my browser and try to load a new webpage up on a different tab it will make the distorted noise for a second or 2 whilst the page quickly loads. Haven't noticed any other sound issues, moving the scroll bar or whilst watchin videos/listening to audio in WMP or anything like that. Seems purely to do with watchin video/audio in the browser. I've tried disabling some Flash thing in the plugins to no avail.

2. Tracey360

Tracey360

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Are you using Google Chrome? I have known of an issue with Flash audio on Chrome.

3. TGAM

TGAM
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I tried the Flash Pep disabling trick but it has not done anything. Also tried changing the audio buffer size for Chrome and nothing.

Chrome & I.E. When I'm watching a stream in Chrome and browsing other tabs it will distort whilst the page loads. Also if I am watching a stream in Chrome and loading up webpages in I.E it also distorts the audio in Chrome. I've tried loading up music and videos in WMP and then browsing and that doesn't affect the sound at all.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013