Cracking Deal? Sony 32"LCD KDL32V4000

Discussion in 'Sony TVs Forum' started by TerryKK, Feb 1, 2009.

1. TerryKK

TerryKK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just seen this deal on the Pixmania website although personally i cannot vouch for them as an online retailer as i have never purchsed from them before, they are in ROI and owned by DSG i believe...... anyone?

Sony KDL32V4000 LCD TELEVISION review cheap prices KDL32V4000 LCD TELEVISION Sony best buy discount online uk shop

I really really want to order one for the bedroom and if you use the code "pixsales0910" you can get it for total cost of £339.00 including delivery! Bargain i reckon as I have been looking at this set for a while and the beast closest comes from Richer Sounds but out of stock at £399.00 or £489 at Argos!

:thumbsup:

2. EarthRod

EarthRod
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,883
    Hi Terry

That is a good bargin. Pixmania have been about for years but I've never bought anything from them.

BUT... that is a good price. I got my from Amazon for £349 just before the price rises.

So, why not!? :thumbsup:

Alan

3. alsina

alsina

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +605
    Actually they are in France which can cause issues if you have to return anything. No biggy, but I had to cut the European plug off a Sony I ordered from them and fit a UK one, as it would seem they don't always supply UK versions of tv's. And yes, they are part of the same group as Currys/Dixons.

4. TerryKK

TerryKK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the help guys , after reading your comments and others from other websites i think i may wait for a better UK deal have learned some very good points from these forums as ever!!

I know Richer Sounds are saying on there website they will be having new stock in from tomorrow (£399.00). A retailer i know i can trust so for the sake of £60.00 well say no more i would rather have peace of mind than a load of aggro later if things go pete tong! :eek: