Cracker from Stockport manager Jim Gannon

shb367

I have taken this straight from a Rangers message board I'm on - I thought it was so funny it had to be shared here...

We all know about famous modern managers refusing to speak to television stations because of perceived wrongs in their coverage - but what about Stockport boss Jim Gannon? He, reportedly, is not cooperating with Sky before the club's play-off League Two play-off final against Rochdale because of a nine-month customer relations dispute over his defective Sky box

Class!!!

John

David James turned up for an interview a couple of years ago and complained on air about the CS.

Silver Arrow

I have taken this straight from a Rangers message board I'm on - I thought it was so funny it had to be shared here...

We all know about famous modern managers refusing to speak to television stations because of perceived wrongs in their coverage - but what about Stockport boss Jim Gannon? He, reportedly, is not cooperating with Sky before the club's play-off League Two play-off final against Rochdale because of a nine-month customer relations dispute over his defective Sky box

Class!!!

Now that is top quality, I hope his perceived influence works...

I wonder how the mic monkeys will cover up this:clap:

Andy

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom