Crackdown: Previews and deliveries

It certainly does look a whole lot of fun. Picking up a burning body and throwing at someone one else :eek: :D

I must admit I haven't shown any interest in this until the last day or so and just from watching the vids and reading previews I am certainly going to check the demo out. It really does look like a lot of fun. :smashin:

Xbox 360 magazaine has the world exclusive first review.

they gave it 9/10 :thumbsup:

Whats official word on the demo delay?

Whats official word on the demo delay?

I heard it was taking to long to get a clasification, 18 or what ever and has been delayed for a couple of days.:rolleyes:

Defo be out next week just watched that vid my good it looks the nutz sound of the weapon are insane :D

Noticed from that demo feed that it only appears to be syatem link co-op option that is lit.
Hope thats not the case when it's released, would be ashame not to be able experience the demo with a friend. :(

Game release: Feb 20.
*New* Marketplace single and online cooperative Demo: Jan 23

If you preorder you WILL recieve a copy of the game that once placed into the 360 will allow you to have access to halo 3 BETA once it is released.

You are not limited to one area in coop(you could be miles appart)
You can chose your character: link For agents in detail(found by live jedi nite)

Your character becomes stronger, gains abilities and changes appearence as you progress.
The city is dotted with portal pads for instant shortcuts.
It's not cel shaded.
10 square miles of landmass
8 miles of freeway
The city's tallest building would rival the Empire State Building at 364 meters tall
175 unique prop models
54 gang and civilian vehicles
3 transformable Agency cars
263 total destructible car-parts
25,000 lines of dialogue
Over 100 licensed tracks
On the Agency billboards you'll be able to see all of your friends' latest achievements.
Each victory cleans up the streets; less drifting trash, discarded newspapers, and the like.
The game remembers where everything is, if you stack 5 vehicles, they will still be in that spot when you return from a mission.
You can take on the boss right from the beginning and end the game, but it's not advised!
When your driving gets to level 5, your guns on the agency car increase your firearms skill.
The Truck Cab gets NOS at level 5.
The Suv gets big suspension at level 5 which lets you jump high in the air and ride on walls.
Many Indoor environments have been confirmed.
You can switch between agents on one save file and retain the agents DNA.
You can send and recieve DNA with your friends so that for 5 minutes you can do what ever your friend can.
In coop you can travel inside the same car, or in seperate cars.
Not only does Crackdown offer standard dual-analog control if you choose to use it, but you can also choose to lock onto an enemy with the left trigger. link
A handy menu lets you know which sub-bosses are out of play and radio transmissions detailing your objectives will update you on your likelihood of success when going after the gang leader.

Check this out too! http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Media/Media.htm?CS_pid=%7B7E392FEA-61F6-4DE6-A65E-DB10B35CC472}

Cheers for that matey. You've dispelled all my fears. :D

Amazon sent me a £15 off code today so I've just pre-ordered this with them.

Anyone got any idea how reliable Amazon are for pre-orders? I usually go with Game since you always get the games a few days before release but for £24.99 it would have been rude not to go with Amazon this time!

The more I see and read about this game the more I'm looking forward to it, I just hope it lives up to expectations.

EDIT: Oooh, I only saved my cart earlier so when I went to pay for it a few minutes ago I noticed you can use more than one code per item so I ended up paying only £11.98 for it with 1st class postage! Bonus!

just read this - a list of five things to do in Crackdown besides killing people

this line made me laugh
For extra style points, be sure to throw in one of those awesome Six Million Dollar Man "Cha-na-na-na-na" sounds while you're at it.
:rotfl:

cant wait for the demo :D

Live co-op on the demo. Sounds good. Will download after work this evening. Looking forward to this Demo. A lot of positive vibes about this game from t'inter tube..

I predict a score of (average) 8.4 when reviewed. A few problems, but in general, a really fun game to play. Let us hope so.

I phoned home and talked my girlfriend through downloading it for me at around 11am and it was making good progress for its size. I can straight on it when I get home.

I've heard The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction mentioned a few times by people involved with Crackdown and I enjoyed that so hopefully will like this, plus it has drop in/out co-op and a Halo 3 beta invite. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom