Crackdown 2 (UK Release: 9 July 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another i can't wait for, the first was tremendous fun and this looks to be just as good.

I didn't complete the first one, it didn't have a great narrative to make me want to play till the end but I always said the sequel would be special.

Trailer is up :thumbsup:

Anyone else spot the agility orb?!

Great news! :clap:

Just hope there is another one of them impossible towers to climb.

Anyone else spot the agility orb?!

Yes i did i never got them all in the last one and i will be doing the same on this one.

really looking forward to this I only got rid of the first one because I got all the achievements.

It looks fantastic :thumbsup: Deffo on my want list - so many, many games now :(

Can"t wait for this, i loved the first one and still pop it in n ow and then to try and find those last few elusive orbs. Natal aside, this was probably the best announcement for me. :smashin:

I'm a little concerned about the possibility of "infected" -- is that really necessary?

Either way, Crackdown was awesome and Crackdown 2 can't come soon enough. :)

I'm a little concerned about the possibility of "infected" -- is that really necessary?

why not?
the infected/mutants were in the first one, and never really expanded on..

Were they? I really can't remember. Must be getting old. :rolleyes:

yeh, when you went to the research centre to deal with the doctor, in the huge circular building with the cells in it.!

I hope you get some kind of radar that kicks in to tell you where the last few orbs are so you don't spend ages aimlessly wandering about.

Crackdown had one of the best list of achievements in recent years - loads of things to try, they all seemed like little mini-challenges you could attempt without going through the main story.

But please, no more street races! :thumbsdow

Woot! Loved the first one, hopefully the fact that it's a different dev for #2 won't be a bad thing.

Think i am gonna have to buy Crackdown again for some fun :thumbsup:

Why did i sell it in the 1st place :rolleyes: :suicide:

I hope you get some kind of radar that kicks in to tell you where the last few orbs are so you don't spend ages aimlessly wandering about.

I managed to find my last 3 once they released the update that increased the volume of the orbs, so that you could detect them from further away. Although I still have about 12 of the hidden orbs still to find, a map would be useful for those buggers.

I managed to find my last 3 once they released the update that increased the volume of the orbs, so that you could detect them from further away. Although I still have about 12 of the hidden orbs still to find, a map would be useful for those buggers.

Im pretty sure there are maps for them on the net. IIRC I used maps to find the remaining ones I needed.

I thought the fact that this game was given away free with a Halo 3 beta invite was a tad harsh. :devil:

I really enjoyed the first one, and I wish I hadn't sold it now. I might even pick it up again and play through before this arrives. Hope they improve co-op though - not without its laggy issues. It's just my opinion, but I actually enjoyed this far more than GTA4 - loved the cartoony style, fun gameplay and (mostly) clever achievements. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom