cpu performance monitoring tool

beerglass007

Hi all

Where can I find the tool to show my CPU stats or system stats on the task bar on the top where the battery icon is.

Many Thanks

James.1

Novice Member
Not sure about on the menu bar but if you open Activity Monitor from the Utilities Folder, right click on its Dock icon and select Monitors, there are a few options for displaying processor usage. That might be good enough for you.

TonyA

Another monitoring tool is XRG (http://www.gauchosoft.com/xrg/).

This is open source, and therefore free.

It is highly configurable, and can even be configured for stock market shares, and local weather, as well as monitoring CPU, Memory Disk I/O, Network Traffic, Battery Status, and system temperature.

Although it doesn't sit in the menu bar, it can be shrunk down to a small unobtrusive icon that opens the app when you rollover it with the mouse pointer.

Hardware Monitor is what your looking for, takes a bit of setting up but it can show your cpu usage in the taskbar, if you click on it it will expand and show other stuff like memory/cpu tem, anything you configure it to

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom