Covid spike proteins cause clotting - do spike proteins in/from vaccines cause clotting also?

cpumechanic44

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have been reading how the Covid spike proteins cause clotting. I'm curious whether the spike proteins in or created by the various vaccines cause clotting problems as well.

I assume that the current medical thinking is either that they do not cause clotting or that they cause it far less than the disease itself, but I would like to understand why.

Below are a couple articles I have read on this that have made me curious. Do any of you have insights into this?

If you do have any insights, do you feel that one type of vaccine is better than the other (mRNA vs. recombinant vector vaccines)? If so, why?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts!

I’d suggest damage to your airways that needs to be repaired, therefore causing clotting factors to be circulated might be at least part of the explanation.
The successful use of dexamethasone (a steroid) to rebuild damage also seems logical for the same reason.
I could well be wrong, but there‘s a lot of research teams running off with exotic explanations when some fairly logical explanations already exist.
Possibly the viral vector vaccines could cause more damage than mRNA, but I have seen no evidence to confirm that.

I’d suggest damage to your airways that needs to be repaired, therefore causing clotting factors to be circulated might be at least part of the explanation.
The successful use of dexamethasone (a steroid) to rebuild damage also seems logical for the same reason.
I could well be wrong, but there‘s a lot of research teams running off with exotic explanations when some fairly logical explanations already exist.
Possibly the viral vector vaccines could cause more damage than mRNA, but I have seen no evidence to confirm that.
I am definitely suffering 8 weeks after contracting covid I am struggling for breath still after I had every jab going. Inhalers, antibiotics for weeks. I have confirmed long term covid with no sign of letting up. Doctor left me a message he wants a chat on Monday via phone regards blood test result & raises in blood pressure increase due to constant 6 weeks of coughing & breathing difficulties. Was it worth having all those jabs.?

I am definitely suffering 8 weeks after contracting covid I am struggling for breath still after I had every jab going. Inhalers, antibiotics for weeks. I have confirmed long term covid with no sign of letting up. Doctor left me a message he wants a chat on Monday via phone regards blood test result & raises in blood pressure increase due to constant 6 weeks of coughing & breathing difficulties. Was it worth having all those jabs.?
What do you think the damage would have been if your immune system had not been prepared?

What do you think the damage would have been if your immune system had not been prepared?
That's what family & doctors have said. They reckon I would be hospital bound by now if I turned a blind eye to having all the vaccinations. Now with the new liver problems on top of that I should count my blessings.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom