Covid 19 test whilst abroad

aerodynamic18

Distinguished Member
Hey guys. I have to go abroad for work in 2 weeks. I have managed to get a day 2 covid test booked ok on my return but I’m struggling to get the test booked whilst I’m away. A colleague got a test from www.c19testing.co.uk which worked fine (take test, send pics of results with passport and they send you a certificate) but they won’t ship to Northern Ireland 😳 Has anyone used a similar service they can recommend? It’s easy to go to France but very hard to get back!

Laureline

Distinguished Member
Hey guys. I have to go abroad for work in 2 weeks. I have managed to get a day 2 covid test booked ok on my return but I’m struggling to get the test booked whilst I’m away. A colleague got a test from www.c19testing.co.uk which worked fine (take test, send pics of results with passport and they send you a certificate) but they won’t ship to Northern Ireland 😳 Has anyone used a similar service they can recommend? It’s easy to go to France but very hard to get back!

You should just be able to pop into any Pharmacy .

Most will have a sign in their window as to whether they offer tests. They'll do the test, you sit around for 15 minutes and they'll provide you with a certificiate

Here's a link to local testing centres

Edited. Original sounded far too hostile

Last edited:

aerodynamic18

Distinguished Member
thanks for that. My worry is I’m there only Sunday to Friday and in work from 8-6 so will the pharmacy still be open. I really liked the idea of taking it with me so I could do it in the evening but as I said that top link won’t post to NI

Laureline

Distinguished Member
thanks for that. My worry is I’m there only Sunday to Friday and in work from 8-6 so will the pharmacy still be open. I really liked the idea of taking it with me so I could do it in the evening but as I said that top link won’t post to NI

On the link many of the Pharmacies post their hours, 6pm shouldn't be a problem

Top Sante.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom