COVID 19 nut job conspiracy theories

Several hundred people have been protesting against the lockdown in Hyde Park in central London.

Scotland Yard said six people had been arrested as of 14:00 BST (13:00 GMT). Piers Corbyn, the brother of the former Labour leader, was among those taken into custody.

The protesters said they objected to their rights of free speech and movement being curtailed by the regulations introduced to control coronavirus. One group chanted "no 5G" and "no vaccines".

The protest was one of a number around the country resulting from flyers distributed on social media.

Source: BBC rolling news page.

I despair at some of those in the human race at times, I really do! :facepalm:

idiots.jpg

This latest interview with Professor Woo-Joo Kim is also available on Asian Boss’ YouTube channel, if prefer to avoid Facebook...

Last edited:
It's a good time to be a snakeoil sales person with a load of USB thumbdrives to hand and some stickers.
FTFY It's a very lucrative time to be a snakeoil sales person with a load of USB thumbdrives to hand and some stickers.
Buy <£5 sell at £339. A very nice markup for putting a tiny sticker on the drive.
Please don’t buy this fake $350 anti-5G USB stick

The strange thing is that people are scared of the science behind 5G but appear to lap up the 'science' of how these things are meant to work. The “quantum holographic catalyzer technology” which makes a 5G repelling forcefield around a person or house.

I think I'm going to be selling £500 ones which have been splashed in holy water from Lourdes, taken several times around the Kabala in Mecca and immersed in the Ganges all of which together provides a triple level of quantum entanglement protection :cool:
Saves on having to get in a shed load of stickers and put them on the thumbdrives :smashin:

Last edited:
Quantum entangled lucky pebbles 5G repellent rrp £1000.05 special offer £499.01

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom