COVID 19 nut job conspiracy theories

Recently, a certain thing has been keeping me up all night. I can't stop thinking about the dangers that 5G poses before humanity. And I started trying to devise some form of at least partial protection against this new form of electromagnetic radiation.
I believe all of us deserve to be safe, especially now that tech companies have gained higher ground to push for further advancement and dissemination of products they make.
Certain metals have the property of absorbing high frequency waves. Lead is often used in plates to defend from gamma rays, for example.
Looking up into this, I think I managed to make a wristband that can protect people against 5G waves, using some rhodium.
If you wanna know more, don't hesitate to hit me up in a PM.
Why would you want to defend yourself against gamma rays? Have you not seen how much they helped Bruce Banner?

Recently, a certain thing has been keeping me up all night. I can't stop thinking about the dangers that 5G poses before humanity. And I started trying to devise some form of at least partial protection against this new form of electromagnetic radiation.
I believe all of us deserve to be safe, especially now that tech companies have gained higher ground to push for further advancement and dissemination of products they make.
Certain metals have the property of absorbing high frequency waves. Lead is often used in plates to defend from gamma rays, for example.
Looking up into this, I think I managed to make a wristband that can protect people against 5G waves, using some rhodium.

Do the wristbands deflect bullets like the ones Wonder Woman wears?

If so, I'll take two pairs please.

Keep seeing this London Real interview with a Dr Andrew Kaufman being shared :confused:

Looks like that Brian Rose is yet another ex-banker trying to profit off of people’s paranoia with his Digital Free Platform scam.

And there is the Plan demic misinformation scam video
Yup, just got sent that twaddle on WhatsApp too!

Probably no point in even directing the sender to Snopes as no doubt he thinks that they are part of the global conspiracy :facepalm:

Yup, just got sent that twaddle on WhatsApp too!

Probably no point in even directing the sender to Snopes as no doubt he thinks that they are part of the global conspiracy :facepalm:

Yes the greed to monetize viewing figures with false sensational videos has killed factual content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the greedy to monetize viewing figures with false sensational videos has killed factual content.
It might actually be better for YouTube and Facebook to allow these hoaxers to upload such videos to their platforms, so they can be publicly ridiculed for all to see.

As taking the videos down merely feeds their conspiracies and just means that uneducated / paranoid individuals share them without comment on WhatsApp and Messenger instead.

Metal foil shaped into some sort of head gear would also be useful to deflect the rays from your brain.

British cure to covid :laugh:
Warning: contains W****** word

Might be a good time to invest in aluminium stocks, what with how many tinfoil hat wearers there are crawling out the woodwork!

saw this on a local bus stop ! bloomin loons
5G loons.jpg

I'd take issue about so many 'reasonable' people being reeled in. I'd of course be way harsher/meaner with my description of them :).
You are fortunate to have a better educated family and social circle than myself, as I keep getting sent nonsense like this by cousins and acquaintances :facepalm:

You are fortunate to have a better educated family and social circle than myself, as I keep getting sent nonsense like this by cousins and acquaintances :facepalm:
me too ... just unfollowed/muted

In the case of one or two actually posting seriously wrong science as fact (gullible fools who just believed it was straight from Johns Hopkins University, etc) I couldn't help myself and politely corrected them.

me too ... just unfollowed/muted
Yeah, I unfollowed most of those people on social media yonks ago but keep receiving these videos on WhatsApp lately and feel obliged to direct senders to Snopes, FactCheck and such like in the (probably vain) hope that they don’t get brainwashed by anti-vax / QAnon propaganda which appears to be flooding social media during lockdown :suicide:

So you've watched the Hulk and wonder woman and combined in one post.

Can I sell you my hammer called Mjölnir, forged in the heart of a dying star, protects against all known threats and returns to sender when thrown and if spun at a great rate creates a thunderstorm...useful for disrupting 5g signal.

PM me if you want to buy one.

I like Twitter, there's some entertaining stuff on there. But the amount of nut jobs replying to news stories with far out theories is unbelievable.

People who think the lockdowns are to put people out of work and make them poor, making it easier for governments to control them with their forced vaccines!

Some think covid-19 hasn't killed anyone and it's all a cover up. They can quite easily take a normal comment from someone like Bill Gates (like normality might only return with a vaccine) and turn it into a sinister plan to control us all.

There's no reasoning with these people, they're too far gone into conspiracy land. Not surprised to quickly find they follow the likes of David Icke. Sad thing is, they're so convinced, they might actually get some not so bright people questioning it all as well.

Not sure why I said all that, but there you go. 😂

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom