Court gagging order over soccer star's secret affair

snellfish

Ex Member
Reaction score
Court gagging order over soccer star's secret affair | Mail Online

that gagging order worked a treat!
TWTD.co.uk | Forum | John Terry & Wayne Bridge's wife by MaySixth

article-0-0070DF490000044C-964_468x422.jpg

John Terry shagged Wayne Bridges model girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel, got her up the duff, she had an abortion.

Mrs. Bridge is going down
Going down, going down
Mrs. Bridge is going down
On John Terry

Vanessa_Perroncel.jpg

Last edited:
She's called Vanessa Perroncel for those that want to [-]ogle[/-] google her :D

So, lets get this straight. In the UK, rich people can do practically anything they like and we the plebs are legally restrained from knowing it. Couple that with the libel laws in the UK which stop the truth being printed about rich and influential people, because the authors have to prove its true rather than the litigant having to prove its false and you have a recipe for .........

Yep, and all covered by the Human Rights Act :)

Looked at the thread title then the pic in the first post and thought John Terry's come out then :D

this is amusing thread:

[URL="http://sixcrazyminutes.com/forums/index.php?topic=38700.msg1045421;topicseen"/URL]

So I'm not supposed to post that
John Terry
is having an affair with
Wayne Bridge's
wife who is called
Vanessa Perroncel
(not that I care, but I do care that I'm not allowed to say it out loud)

Last edited:
this is amusing thread:

[URL="http://sixcrazyminutes.com/forums/index.php?topic=38700.msg1045421;topicseen"/URL]

That thread brought tears to my eyes :D

I'm growing to dislike John Terry big time.
Surrounded by scummy people (dad a drug dealer).
Not averse to scummy behaviour himself, like taking cash bungs to give people guided tours of Chelsea's training ground (like he needs the money).
Now appears he can't keep his hands off another bloke's woman.
Thick as mince chav, in my book.
A real mouth breather.

I'm growing to dislike John Terry big time.
Surrounded by scummy people (dad a drug dealer).
Not averse to scummy behaviour himself, like taking cash bungs to give people guided tours of Chelsea's training ground (like he needs the money).
Now appears he can't keep his hands off another bloke's woman.
Thick as mince chav, in my book.
A real mouth breather.

I still want to see him lift the world cup in the summer.

No accounting for taste...JT takes hairdressing tips off the Chuckle Brothers. I laughed my head off the time he got smacked in the face and knocked out!

Getoff, we're talking about footballers not rational, decent human beings

Should be stripped of the armband IMO

I see Cashley Cole was banned from driving today and rightly so doing 104 mph in a 50 zone ordered to pay maximum fine of £1,000 £300 costs £15 victim fund.

His legal rep asked for 21 days to pay to which the mags laughed

If caught driving faces jail his legal team say this is draconian and is apealing at a higher court:facepalm::facepalm:

Cashley Cole

If you look up 'scum' in the dictionary, there's a photo of him.
On and off the pitch, scum.

Just my opinion of course, not representative of the forum etc.etc.blablabla:smashin:
Please also bear in mind this is not just because they play for rivals of my team.
There are plenty of rivals' players I think are perfectly decent human beings.

Should be stripped of the armband IMO

Indeed. How many of the incidents have to occur before people realise John Terry is actually a bit of a ******. Being 'caught' with some young girl in his car, driving around and parking in disabled spaces, snotting on Tevez, having an affair with a team mates wife (not that i'm saying it was him, of course not...). There's your England role model kids!

Last edited:
Indeed. How many of the incidents have to occur before people realise John Terry is actually a bit of a ******. Being 'caught' with some young girl in his car, driving around and parking in disabled spaces, snotting on Tevez, having an affair with a team mates wife (not that i'm saying it was him, of course not...). There's your England role model kids!

I think people are fully aware of what he's like, but are willing to put their morals aside in the name of football.

"Yeah, he's scum, but did you see the way he took the ball off (insert name)?"

Sad, but true.
Personally, I tend not to stick up for scummy people/behaviour, even if they do play for the team I support.
Any of them step out of line, I get hacked off at them, not stick up for them.

I think people are fully aware of what he's like, but are willing to put their morals aside in the name of football.

"Yeah, he's scum, but did you see the way he took the ball off (insert name)?"

Sad, but true.
Personally, I tend not to stick up for scummy people/behaviour, even if they do play for the team I support.
Any of them step out of line, I get hacked off at them, not stick up for them.

But he's not even the player he was a few seasons ago. Not that i've ever thought he's as good as people make out. Unless the only mark of a great defender is to be caught of position and then to 'bravely' throw yourself in front of the ball.

But, if the captain's armband is for the benefit of the team then i dont know who else should take it really.

So it WAS Terry :rotfl:

has it been confirmed who he nailed though ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom