• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

courier service

martin 39

Hi all I have to post my arcam 400 back does anyone know what to do as with insurance i am getting quotes of about £90 does anyone know off anything cheaper or just not worry about insurance and just send as tracked and signed for . Thanks for any help

Avi

Distinguished Member
Hi all I have to post my arcam 400 back does anyone know what to do as with insurance i am getting quotes of about £90 does anyone know off anything cheaper or just not worry about insurance and just send as tracked and signed for . Thanks for any help

Interparcel (www.interparcel.com) provide optional insurance at a cost of £20+vat for £1k cover. That's on top of the cost of collecting and delivering the item.

As an example a 60cmx60cmx30cm box weighing 22Kg will cost £8.85+vat (using Parcelforce 48) so about £35 in total collected with £1k cover.

Avi

martin 39

thankyou will give them a try have been on lots of sites and ringing today and have all said about £90 . seems alot to send a amp back for repaire

martin 39

Just looked they want about the same . Might just take the chance then it's about a tenner thanks for the reply . Can't see why I should have to pay nearly £90 to send a faulty amp in for repair

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom