Couple of Questions before buying a Harmony

Scottland

Hi,

I'm thinking of picking up a Logitech Harmony - currently thinking the 525.

Can these control the SkyHD box whilst at the same time be able to change the volume on an av receiver or TV etc without having to change modes etc?

For instance, if I had an av reciever with 3 inputs, I would only ever want to control the volume on the receiver - but be able to control each device when I'm using it. (hope that makes sense!)

Also, how many one touch profiles can I have? Do they vary between models?

I've checked all my devices are listed as working on the Logitech website, just want to check a few finer details.

Thanks

logiciel

Yes - combining devices into activities that place commands for each device on the appropriate buttons at the same time is what Harmonys are all about.
You can have up to 15 devices on a 525 and combine them in as many ways as you want - well, up to 255 of them!

Scottland

Yes - combining devices into activities that place commands for each device on the appropriate buttons at the same time is what Harmonys are all about.
You can have up to 15 devices on a 525 and combine them in as many ways as you want - well, up to 255 of them!
Great, thanks for your help.

logiciel

You're welcome - you know where to come if there are any questions when you get it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom