Couple of PX60 questions - can't seem to find the answers

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Bigmonty69, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Bigmonty69

Bigmonty69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +75
    I have just purchased the PX60 plasma and intend on wall mounting it. I have a PW6 at the moment with a Universal bracket and was intending on using that. I fitted the bracket no problems and it hung on the wall no problem.

The slight problem is that I had to pull the plasma out a lot to fit in the VGA and scart cables which meant the plasma was resting against the cables rather than the bracket. If I was to purchase another bracket would this solve the problem? Also would it then mean it sticks out from the wall alot!! I must say the PW6 has much better connections from the bottom!

A separate problem I have is I planned on feeding Component through the VGA connection on the plasma via Component to VGA lead I used on the PW6. From what I can see the PX60 doesn't accept Component over VGA - is this correct?

Many thanks

2. chaparral

chaparral

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Measure how much the cables are sticking out from the back of the plasma..And then order a wallmount with the right depth to allow clearance...

Yes the plasma stick going to stick out more from the wall with a deeper wallmount..