Couple from this morning

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by MitsiTurbo, Sep 9, 2007.

1. MitsiTurbo

MitsiTurbo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +82
    Went out early(ish!) to try and get some snaps while it was still quiet. I was hoping for the fog to be lingering in the countryside but unfortunately early wasnt quite early enough! Having a play with black and white alot at the moment and this is also my first attempt at selective colouring. Let me know if you think these work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And had to get one of my money pit in there! I think I might try and go back at some point and try and do this image again with the car in the middle of the road.

[​IMG]

C&C Please! :thumbsup:

John

2. allymac123

allymac123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +435
    9.30am early? I was expecting like 6am at the very least!! It may seem like 6 is a bit early but trust me, if it's a nice morning, it really is worth it for the light and atmosphere you get. I imagine the 1st with a mist over the water and a lovely graduated orange sky behind the bridge. The first has got potential but it is kind of lacking the light the would make it special.

Your car shot is pretty good. Great DOF. i think your right about trying it in the middle of the road. If you do try getting right down on the ground using the centre white line as a lead in. Getting lower will make the shot a lot more aggresive.

3. MitsiTurbo

MitsiTurbo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +82
    Thanks Ally! The original intention was for about 6am, but when the alarm went off, it was a different matter! The mist over the water in the first one was what I was hoping for I must admit. Will try getting lower on the next car shot aswell :smashin: