Countdown ends today!

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
Don't forget the origenxbox360.com countdown ends today, it's bound to be an anticlimax but worth keeping an eye on

http://www.origenxbox360.com/

Cheers
Andy

AML

Countdown appears to have finished..... errr..... :confused:

Cowden_harley

no its hard to read it hought that too but its there finishes at midday

Kopite4Ever

looks like a few mins left on the counter to me. i think they will just unveil the 'shop' in times square etc i dont think this thing will be huge but id like to be proved wrong

Kopite4Ever

aha now i see the 44 mins so it ends midday. i never noticed the symbol till you just mentioned it. how longs it been there ?

Gary D

Distinguished Member
i cant see a messenger symbol. which apple?

so what would you like it to say in 20 mions time?

i'd like it to announce halo 3 as a launch title :D

Gary

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
It'd be quite nice if they announced full compatability between the 360 and Messenger I guess... It'll turn out to be nothing probably, but I've circled it in red:

Attachments

• Origen.JPG
    Origen.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 76

smashed

I got to the tree with all flags of all the nationalities... clicked on the Union Jack.. the rest of the flags vanished, and then nothing. Clicked on the 360 link bottom left, brought up a new browser, which got stuck. Went back to the original browser, and im back to a rabbit in a wheel, only without rabbits on top this time.
Anybody got any further?

Kopite4Ever

my big rabbit and little bunny must :censored: they have been running for 10 mins non stop :(

edit they finally stopped. i got music that is :censored: haunting me at the moment and i pick a flag and sweet F.A has happened :confused:

now the rabbit is running again :rotfl:

luke_1983uk

yep i got right through till the end there are two interactive rabbits (real life) which talk to you and the tree's apples are still green apart from one which you click on and the rabbit eats it the rabbit then goes into a trance and then it ends
i think its all about microsoft launching some kind of a competition.

hope that helps

Sammity

I am I looking at the right site. I'm getting just a tree with two rabits and a load of apples.

http://www.origenxbox360.com/

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh what are you lot talking about?

Edit: i've got two rabbits running along now.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware