Couldn't have said it better myself, the end to which is best threads?

DVDcake

Novice Member
Whoever wrote that should get an award. I read the whole thing and found it quite informative despite already owning all three of the current next generation home consoles.

lechacal

Novice Member
Surely all the 'current next gen' consoles are now 'this gen consoles'?? Unless you're saying that the previous current gen consoles are still the current this gen consoles. I was under the impression that they were currently the previous gen consoles and that the this gen consoles would be the next previous gen consoles. Although when we see the future next gen consoles is anyones guess. Will we have to call them the 'current one-step-ahead-of-next gen consoles'??
You're confusing me now.

stevegreen

Said of the X-Box:

Generalise for me! If you can stand to miss Vice City, and want the most powerful console around, if you fancy the depth of PC games but not the faffing, waiting and complication that comes with PC gaming, or want your games to look as good as they possibly can, Xbox is for you.
[Edited]

Steve, please! What are you trying to do to me?

M

mikeq

Originally posted by lechacal
Surely all the 'current next gen' consoles are now 'this gen consoles'?? Unless you're saying that the previous current gen consoles are still the current this gen consoles. I was under the impression that they were currently the previous gen consoles and that the this gen consoles would be the next previous gen consoles. Although when we see the future next gen consoles is anyones guess. Will we have to call them the 'current one-step-ahead-of-next gen consoles'??
You're confusing me now.
WHAT:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

Are you a solicitor?

stevegreen

I think the jist is this.

How can they be called 'Next Generation' consoles when they are available now. The so-called 'Next generation' consoles are things like the Gamecube II and the Playstation III and the Y-Box :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom