Could this be the new iPad Pro?

Messiah

I'm sure many have noticed but while on the Apple site yesterday I saw this image of a technician holding what looks like a not before seen tablet style device. Whilst I'm sure there are hundreds of unseen designs it just made me wonder whether this is an engineering sample, a new device or whatever. Maybe this is the iPad Pro. Like the look of it.

Attachments

hippo99

Distinguished Member
I'm sure many have noticed but while on the Apple site yesterday I saw this image of a technician holding what looks like a not before seen tablet style device. Whilst I'm sure there are hundreds of unseen designs it just made me wonder whether this is an engineering sample, a new device or whatever. Maybe this is the iPad Pro. Like the look of it.
I think you're right!
I've found further images on the Apple website
Apple (United Kingdom) - Supplier Responsibility - Accountability

Could these be early prototypes of an Apple smart watch & smart glasses?!?! They look amazing!

;)

Attachments

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
Looks like the lid from an MackBook Air.

Demon Luci

Distinguished Member
Yeah looks like a MacBook Air, too big to be an ipad ;)
Yeah, but on the other hand a "Pro" iPad for me would ideally come with a bigger screen (and therefore more internal space for higher specced components) ideally completely replacing any need for a laptop for most casual armchair users.

FWIW though I wouldn't read anything into that picture. Apple "leaks" are wrong 99.99% of the time in my experience.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom