Could this be the new iPad Pro?

Messiah

I'm sure many have noticed but while on the Apple site yesterday I saw this image of a technician holding what looks like a not before seen tablet style device. Whilst I'm sure there are hundreds of unseen designs it just made me wonder whether this is an engineering sample, a new device or whatever. Maybe this is the iPad Pro. Like the look of it.

Attachments

• overview_hero1 (1).jpg
    overview_hero1 (1).jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 217

hippo99

Distinguished Member
I'm sure many have noticed but while on the Apple site yesterday I saw this image of a technician holding what looks like a not before seen tablet style device. Whilst I'm sure there are hundreds of unseen designs it just made me wonder whether this is an engineering sample, a new device or whatever. Maybe this is the iPad Pro. Like the look of it.
I think you're right!
I've found further images on the Apple website
Apple (United Kingdom) - Supplier Responsibility - Accountability

Could these be early prototypes of an Apple smart watch & smart glasses?!?! They look amazing!

;)

Attachments

• integrating_principles.jpg
    integrating_principles.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 178
Looks like the lid from an MackBook Air.

Pillow Lover

Distinguished Member
Yeah looks like a MacBook Air, too big to be an ipad ;)

Yeah, but on the other hand a "Pro" iPad for me would ideally come with a bigger screen (and therefore more internal space for higher specced components) ideally completely replacing any need for a laptop for most casual armchair users.

FWIW though I wouldn't read anything into that picture. Apple "leaks" are wrong 99.99% of the time in my experience.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom