Could this be the battery, board or something else????

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Forrestcat, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Forrestcat

Forrestcat
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone

Since my neck board was fried and Steve kindly fixed my projector (marquee 9500) it has been working well :thumbsup:

Apart from ;)

the picture is about 1.5 inches to high. I cannot simply lower it using phase as the picture disappears into the black border which is visable on the screen.

When you go into convergence the grid is too high. The only way I can lower this is by moving all three colours in the convergence. Of course green can only be lowered in the service menu. Everything seems good until you restart the projector settings have gone back. I did enter save settings Im a little stupid but not that stupid:suicide:

It is basically not saving any convergence. What would you recommend.

1. measure voltage across the battery. should be above 3v?

2. Am I right in just trying to move all three colours down or is there pots to alter.

Any help is really appreciated I am new and not really fiddled before replacing the neck board.

Thanks James

2. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Go to Utility [1] [3] to unlock input memory, do convergence then Utility [1] [3] to lock it again.

3. Forrestcat

Forrestcat
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Dr Evil

Although now I feel very stupid especially as I have had the projector well over a year. A bit belts and braces from marquee had barco before.

Just goes to show how stable the convergence is well over a year and nothing altered LOL

thats my excuse anyway!!

thanks again

James