Could this be Halo3?

A

andych732

Who remebers the ilovebees viral for Halo2?

well this has now appeared

http://www.ilovebees2.com/error.html

Could this be Halo3?

A whois search on the address shows its been privately registered so no luck in checking who the site belongs to.

The date countdown though is April 1st - a wind-up maybe. Click on the timer and it takes you to another page of nonsense. It has been said that if you look at the pic from far it looks like a charactor from Oblivion, but that is due out on 20/03/06 so the countdown don't add-up.
I hope it is Halo but I doubt it, we'll see in 28 days I guess.

I can't tell what the pic looks like, I can only make out a head? :confused:

This text was embedded in the body

Hello?Is this message getting through?please help its dark and I cannot find a way out they are coming pl****TERMINATED

Whatever that means.

I thought Oblivion as well at first look but as you say the timer doesn't add up then.

Could this be more to do with a Gears of War announcement/release??

andych732 said:
Who remebers the ilovebees viral for Halo2?

well this has now appeared

http://www.ilovebees2.com/error.html

Could this be Halo3?

A whois search on the address shows its been privately registered so no luck in checking who the site belongs to.

The date countdown though is April 1st - a wind-up maybe. Click on the timer and it takes you to another page of nonsense. It has been said that if you look at the pic from far it looks like a charactor from Oblivion, but that is due out on 20/03/06 so the countdown don't add-up.
I hope it is Halo but I doubt it, we'll see in 28 days I guess.

do you honestly think halo will be out in 28 days? mate it could be next year until halo 3, and i have a feeling it will clash with the PS3 launch

Halo 3 ???????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

does that timer not run out on april 1st:suicide: its a hoax ppl and the pic is from oblivion

i very much doubt if they were going to do another viral site they wouldnt call it ilovebees2 do they have no imagination or something.

load if rubbish if you ask me:)

It looks like an amateur windup site to me. Firstly the page was created with Front Page and no serious web designer uses that! And secondly the "login" page uses a javascript routine lifted from a free javascripts website. Professional it is not! :devil:

Page created using FrontPage.
Java from free script sites.
Bungie have announced on their Forums that it's fake.

I never thought it was Halo3 just wishful thinking, but I think it's more than work of amatuers.

The site has a new pic with sounds today - can't work out what the pic is, but if you look hard enough there is a blue dot - click it and it takes you to another page.

still a fun puzzle :p

Hoovering above clock goves : WHAT YOU KNOW
Clicking on Clock gives :

nonexistence, nothing, nowhere, nullity, obscurity, out there, void = Oblivion at dictionary.com

FOUR OH FOUR PAGE = 404 page error

In Picture stands :

ONE GIVEN TIME DRAWS HER NEAR III DATE IRRELEVANT GOD IS IN CONTROL MISSING CAPTURED FREEDOM BYEMAIL TAKEN CAPTIVE USERNAME LISTEN CLOSELY REQUIRED

2 lines : Warning: CODEBREACH ON LINE 15 INVALID ATTEMPT 3 TIMES PER DAY (123)156888843
Security breach discovered can't access anymore its up to you.

Colored link gives :

and a new url : http://www.ilovebees2.com/3.jpg

Hmmm, sounds too familiair...Alien vs Predator ? :D

After studying the source code (yes i am a geek, so what) I can come to the conclusion that it has nothing to do with halo. It does however point to oblivion in several places but i don't see it's purpose.

On the first page (ilovebees2.com) before the pasword entry, if you look at the source code it says Xbox 360 all over the header and it says "Password is - C******"

Couldn't tell you what that means though.

I just been taking a look at ilovebees2.com

By pure coincidence, i was working on FTP stuff at work today....i put the two together and gave it a shot..

Results pasted below, as you can see - i tried the rather obscure username ONAS as it appeared a couple of time on the original site. no joy...so i tried...CORTANA

ftp> open ftp.ilovebees2.com
Connected to ilovebees2.com.
220-linhost156.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net NcFTPd Server (licensed copy) ready.
220-Guest logins are not allowed here. You must login with your assigned
220-username and password with your FTP client program. If you're using
220-Internet Explorer, try the "Login as..." menu option under the "File" menu,
220-or in other FTP client programs, you can try this URL:
220-
220- ftp://username@YourDomainName/
User (ilovebees2.com:(none)): onas
Connection closed by remote host.
ftp> open ftp.ilovebees2.com
Connected to ilovebees2.com.
220-linhost156.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net NcFTPd Server (licensed copy) ready.
220-Guest logins are not allowed here. You must login with your assigned
220-username and password with your FTP client program. If you're using
220-Internet Explorer, try the "Login as..." menu option under the "File" menu,
220-or in other FTP client programs, you can try this URL:
220-
220- ftp://username@YourDomainName/
User (ilovebees2.com:(none)): cortana
331 User cortana okay, need password.
Password:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel