1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could someone post pictures of the Philips 32pw9509

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by scaboo, Sep 10, 2004.

1. scaboo

scaboo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello!

I`wonder if someone could post some pictures of the Philips 32pw9509. From other angles than the front please.. :lease:
    I´cant find any on the internet.Just picture on the front of the tv. which I´ll already have........ :smoke:

2. scaboo

scaboo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please someone.... please please!!

3. Breeza

Breeza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Here you go

Attached Files:

4. scaboo

scaboo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you very much. If you have some more pictures of the tv, please post it here.
    I would be very grateful.

5. collingmr

collingmr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is this some kind of fetish thing, like "reader's tvs?" ... oooooh, look at the mucky smear across that screen... who's been a naughty CRT! :laugh:

I took delivery of mine last week; I'll see if I can snap a few pictures of her in action tonight.. any positions you'd particularly like to see?

Matt.

6. Bender

Bender
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Matt,

What's your initial impression of the 9509.

At the moment It's between this and the Sony32dx200 (not too bothered about idtv) but the Sony's always had good reviews from owners, with no major problems.

I must admit the stainless steels covered remote, nearly swayed me the other day :D , first time I'd seen the remote with the TV on display in Currys, very nice.

7. collingmr

collingmr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You're right, the remote control does look good, however it's very susceptible to greasy marks.. not good when you're eating a pizza and need to change channels! ;)

Overall I'm pretty impressed with it; the design is excellent and the picture quality is great. There are problems with Pixel Plus 2 when there's certain kinds of movement.. it gives a noticeable halo effect around the object. However it just depends on the program. On Green Wing (Fri C4) it was awful, but on Parkinson it was fine and gave an excellent level of detail to people's faces.

Since you can turn off P+2 I'm not disappointed. And the playback with DVD and (possibly more importantly) DivX/Xvid is fantastic.

I've attached some pictures from a house I moved into last week -- the first picture is the TV I made do with before the new one arrived....

Matt.

Attached Files:

8. Bender

Bender
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanx for the info Matt. I think rubber gloves may be in order when changing channels, or leave it in it's plastic bag :laugh:
    You need to tidy up those cables ;) , looks like my set up, my wife's always complaining about the mess.

9. collingmr

collingmr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Heh heh. And that's tidy compared to how it was before! ;)

Those S-Video cables I attach to the side (and are linked into my laptop for Xvid) need hiding away a little. Hopefully someday I'll get a HTPC which has everything integrated together.. I've got my eye on some nice kit, I just need a decent DVB-T capture card.