Could it all be Hype

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by signs, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. signs

signs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,316
    I hope not ,as I'm looking forward to this game ,but can you remember the Hype we got over Halo 3.......

IGN: Halo 3 Review

(for those that have both machines )

and IMO It was/is rubbish

Edit please note this is NOT a one machine is better than the other thread :))

2. Jay

Jay
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,081
    It could be, Halo 3 got great reviews, and the gameplays so crap I'd rather shove 9" nails in my eyes than play that game. :D

Have you not tried the demo yet?

Chances are if you like the demo you'll like the game, if you don't like the demo, then the full game will just be "same crap, different toilet" :)

3. Se777eN

Se777eN
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,337
    I never got hyped over halo 3 but they went ott with big events and the 24 hour stand outside shops.

4. Sporran

Sporran

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +134
    well ive played a good 30 mins in now and its very very impressive, dont worry no spoliers. It has to rate as the best looking game on any console truely is awesome.

There is one part that reminded me soo much of the time when black came out on ps2, you shot a rocket in to a high block to see the whole thing shatter with glass, well it was a similar thing to this but OMFG when you see if you will know what i mean. Its spectacular its a game you would be quite hapy to watching being played rather than playing it.

As for gameplay its full on action, im doing regular as first blast and they hide, they dont run out in the open it really is funny to see, canny at times.

Must say im very impressed, that much so that im not cancelling my pre order even though i have a promo.

And the intro, when you first see it, gorgeous, the gametrailer clip didnt come close.

For me 100% ownage.

I do hope you will be happy, as for me so far its hit it right on the head.

One slight niggle, very very slight pauses when loading doesnt seem as bad as the demo though, and no HD install :D

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  5. Zeromajor

Zeromajor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +594
    Please refrain from creating new threads that could easily have been an addition to the countless other discussions in this folder. Closing :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.