Could anyone recommend a trusted seller of lamps???

BADDY32

Established Member
Reaction score
I've had a bad experience of buying a cheap lamp and it melting my lens on my old Optoma HD20.

I've now got a Optoma UHD550x and optoma don't have the lamp in stock which they've priced at £280.

I've noticed av partsmaster are selling one for £153 i don't know if they can be trusted or not?

Has anyone used av partsmaster? If so any good/bad experiences?

Thanks in advance

hellllllooooo anyone know any uk sellers of lamps?

I bought a diamond lamp from here and happy with it.

Or Cherrywood who also have a good rep.

Apologies for digging up this old thread. How was the Diamond lamp? Looking for one for my Sony and cant seem to find an OEM lamp.

I'm about to order from avpartsmaster. Think i used them to replace my lamp last time and had no issues. Im going for original bulb compat housing.

I’ve been happy enough with my diamond lamps for the price paid compared to the OEM. 1st started to dim significantly after 1000hrs so I replaced it with another. All good so far at 100hrs on that one too.

Thanks for the replies. I’ve messaged AV partsmaster and they told me the lamp no longer includes the filter. However purple cat have confirmed it is included. I can only assume AV PM are taking out the filter although there’s a chance the filter removal is a new thing and purple cat are selling older stock.

Given the fact the diamond lamp significantly dimmed after £1000 hours I’m inclined to go oem.

I'm about to order from avpartsmaster. Think i used them to replace my lamp last time and had no issues. Im going for original bulb compat housing.
My Lamp arrived and it perfect by looks, very bright.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom