Could anyone give me some advice about indie gaming?

AlexWANG95

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey, I’m an indie game developer. I just finished my first game. I wonder where I could show it for like-minded friends. I tried some forums yesterday. Unfortunately the post were removed for promoting. So could anyone give me some suggestions? Where could I make discussion about this? I don’t have much experience in it.

Feel free to comment! Really need your help!

The hurdle you will face with linking your IP on most forums (including this one) is that self-promotion is prohibited. There are numerous reasons for this, but primarily, while you may be genuine in asking for advice, you are also advertising your product for free.

You could try Youtube, Twitter or FB, where all sites can receive comments, but you may run into the same problem.

Thanks! But is there any legal way of indie games promoting?
The hurdle you will face with linking your IP on most forums (including this one) is that self-promotion is prohibited. There are numerous reasons for this, but primarily, while you may be genuine in asking for advice, you are also advertising your product for free.

You could try Youtube, Twitter or FB, where all sites can receive comments, but you may run into the same problem.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom