could an owner of 42zx70 please check

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by buddyspudface, Jan 16, 2008.

1. buddyspudface

buddyspudface

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    hi iv just installed the panasonic 42pz70b on the wall and love it, iv set up the settings as advised on the other postings but had to tone them down a little as they seemed a little too gairy for me.
    could someone please check for me that when your in digital you enter setup and turn off the overscan option. do you get a green line on the right hand side of the screen about 1/2cm wide right next to the surround?
    also the wife thinks the motion blur is strong and i must confess to seeing it but have put that down to feed and will be trying out the ps3 tonight.
    thanks in advance for your time on this matter.. :smashin:

2. buddyspudface

buddyspudface

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    if a mod reads this please could you change tittle to read 42PZ70 i might get a response if at least the tittle was correct :smashin:

3. kjt2004

kjt2004

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +165
    Hi

With overscan turned off you will see certain flaws with the broadcasts

All TV will overscan to a certain extent , what you are seeing is actually there not a problem with the tv

regards

4. buddyspudface

buddyspudface

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    thank you so much, i suppose id better leave the over scan on then.iv just been upstairs and checked todays shows. and by golly your correct.lol. i cant find a single show on right now that gives me the green edge. thats really weird as i know i checked other shows last night and still got it. i do feel much better though knowing my tv is ok.. your a star kjt2004