COUCHMASTER Competition

COUCHMASTER Competition

Win COUCHMASTER Mouse and Keyboard Platform

Vicki Wright

Second In Command
Staff member
Reaction score
AVForums has teamed up with Steiger Dynamics and Nerdytec to bring you this awesome prize. Enter for a chance to win a COUCHMASTER!

The COUCHMASTER® brings the desktop PC experience to your living room with a comfortable platform for mouse and keyboard. This system is the perfect support equipment for long comfortable gaming sessions and for ergonomic working on your living room TV. Two large support cushions provide optimum forearm support. The integrated, custom manufactured USB 3.0 hub provides connections for up to 4 input devices (e.g. mouse, keyboard, headset, etc).

COUCHMASTER Competition | AVForums

couchmaster.png

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf-meme_zps131e1119.jpg

Hi GMC79, above my first post there are 2 tabs, one for this thread discussion and the first one is details and enter.

It's a pretty cool piece of kit actually. If you game on the sofa it is very comfortable. Not my thing as my PC is on a desk but for those who PC game on a big TV in the lounge it's a free competition so just enter it.

It's a pretty cool piece of kit actually. If you game on the sofa it is very comfortable. Not my thing as my PC is on a desk but for those who PC game on a big TV in the lounge it's a free competition so just enter it.
Pretty cool?!?!

Looks horrible TBH.

Looks horrible, but it's free.

Seb's just gone and killed it!

I found a Jim'll Fix It medallion on an old building site when I was a kid.

I found a Jim'll Fix It medallion on an old building site when I was a kid.

There's got to be a punchline in there somewhere, if only I could fit the pieces together.............

I game at my my desk, but sod it, if its free its for me. I'm in. :thumbsup:

Cup holder, dumbass thinks that would be a good idea.

I guess he doesn't see where his elbows are when he is using it, there is no room to store any food / drink on the arms.

:laugh:
Screenshot_2014-05-24-21-56-35.jpg

Tapatalk says it best.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom