Cosy lounge set-up - Arcam / Kef

Rambles

Distinguished Member
We moved in on July 2015, a new build property, with a few acoustic challenges, but after five years of faffing, finally, everyone is happy with this arrangement in the lounge.

TV: Samsung 65Q90R (calibrated and bias lighting)

AVR: Arcam AVR550
Power Amp: Behringer A800

Front Speakers: Kef R300
Centre: Kef Reference 202C
Rears: Kef Q700
Atmos: Kef R50
Subs: BK400 (rear) and BK200 (front)

Cambridge CXC Cd Transport / Roksan K3 DAC / Panasonic UHD player / Custom Built HTPC / Xbox One / Xbox 360 / Harmony Remote / CM Acoustic Panels / a lot of cables / couple of cats

three.jpg
IMG_20200719_182622.jpg

Last edited:

audiolab007

Standard Member
We moved in on July 2015, a new build property, with a few acoustic challenges, but after five years of faffing, finally, everyone is happy with this arrangement in the lounge.

TV: Samsung 65Q90R (calibrated and bias lighting)

AVR: Arcam AVR550
Power Amp: Behringer A800

Front Speakers: Kef R300
Centre: Kef Reference 202C
Rears: Kef Q700
Atmos: Kef R50
Subs: BK400 (rear) and BK200 (front)

Cambridge CXC Cd Transport / Roksan K3 DAC / Panasonic UHD player / Custom Built HTPC / Xbox One / Xbox 360 / Harmony Remote / CM Acoustic Panels / a lot of cables / couple of cats

View attachment 1336793View attachment 1336952
Very nice and I really like your equipment/centre stand

Rambles

Distinguished Member
A couple of little tweaks. The HTPC has been replaced by an Nvidia Shield, and the front sub put in it's place. And the 'Now Playing' second screen has been swapped from a PC monitor to a tablet. Bit neater!

PXL_20200925_072913170.jpg

IWC Dopplel

Nice, liking the wood, are your acoustic panels one side only ?

Rambles

Distinguished Member
Nice, liking the wood, are your acoustic panels one side only ?
Thanks! Yes, the door is on the other side, it's a symmetrical set-up in an a-symmetrical room.

IWC Dopplel

I have a square room and still playing with treatment, I am starting to understand RT60's and decay targets and no longer crying about the sub 200 Hz figures !

ahaydock

Looks great. Similar taste in kit too

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom