Costco

BAN5HEE

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys
My work is offering us COSTCO membership. Do you think it's worth getting it and what kind of kit will I be able to get there and is it that much of a reduction? They're website isn't very helpful. Thanks!

how much you paying for the memebership through work is it £14? its worth getting becuase there are good disocunts to be had. It stocks everything from washing up powder to electrical goods and clothes.

Not seen anything in the electronics line that wasn't cheaper on the Net. The stuff they do sell you proably wouldn't want anyway.

For household stuff, food and various bits and bobs you can definitely get your membership money back quickly. I did just from one trip to buy cat food.

If you've got a cat or a dog you'll save a fortune buying in bulk petfood.... Handy card to have anyway - do great meat, fish, pizzas + always have promotions on electrical goods etc.... Perfect if you're having a party too - cheap booze & everything you'll need....

Cool thx for the reply's. It's £29 for memberships but you get loads of free vouchers and so on. I think I will take it then. Better to go to cotco with one then without one eh? :D

Well I've got a membership, and I think it's pretty good for some things, especially since you can buy stuff in bulk, e.g. big tins of coffee for as little as a tenner, which probably makes sense in the long term. The Pizzas are great,as are the muffins and the pecan pie, just be careful you take account of the vat, it's not added until you get to the till ! :lesson:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom