• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Question Costco members tv deals

fortknoxcj

Usually they aren’t massive compared to what’s available elsewhere, but every little helps.

currently the CX55 is £1,319 whereas its £1,399 elsewhere.

occasionally they’ll push a tv with extra discount for a small period of time and limited numbers. Can’t remember which model it was but one of the HI-Sense tvs was £729 and £799 elsewhere and then they knocked another £159 for 3 days only and then it went back up.
Hope that helps.

It’s only £15 to be an online member. Or if your after a specific model just ask the question in here and someone will share the price.

sheffsteel

Agree with the poster above.
Regards Costco tv’s I often do a google price search.
They usually tend to be similiar or cheaper than the cheapest price anywhere else but it’s not by much. Every now and then Costco do a “hot buy” promotion on selected tv’s offering extra discounts, if your timing is good then you can come across the odd bargain but the selection isn’t the best.

The beauty with Costco is their no questions asked full refund satisfaction gauranteed returns policy.
However I believe people used to take the pi$$ by having a tv for a year or two...then taking it back for a full refund to buy the latest model so now the return for any reason window on tv’s is 3 months.

Last edited:

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
I did read somewhere and could be wrong, that to take advantage of the online deals you have to buy the £15 online membership, but to keep the 5yr warranty you have to maintain that membership.

It's not a huge amount of cash, but if you won't use Costco for anything else then take that into account.

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
Any members know the price for Sony KD65XH9005BU 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Android TV

Sony Centre Refurb of the much better model above XH9505 @£1149- Sony KD-65XH9505

You can add a 5Yr warranty for not much extra as well. No use if you want HDMI 2.1 though but has much better brightness and local dimming for superior HDR.

EDIT- I've not been keeping up with the new discounted prices. That's not a great deal.

Last edited:

fortknoxcj

I did read somewhere and could be wrong, that to take advantage of the online deals you have to buy the £15 online membership, but to keep the 5yr warranty you have to maintain that membership.

It's not a huge amount of cash, but if you won't use Costco for anything else then take that into account.

You don't necessarily need to maintain the membership for 5 years, you just need to be a member to claim. So if your TV developed an issue later down line, you just need to sign up again at that point. But still £30 minimum to consider. RS price beat Costco anyway!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom