• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bargain Costco instore LG Oled55B8 £719.98 INC vat

McMac

just been to the Bristol Costco. They have the LG Oled55B8 on display for £599.99 + VAT (£719.98 inc vat). Not sure about the Smart remote being included. Would have bought one but I have 2x the B7 version.
upload_2019-1-26_11-39-14.jpeg
upload_2019-1-26_11-39-44.jpeg

McMac

I couldn’t see the B8 version (didn’t look too hard for it though,in and out in 5 mins). Just the E8 but didn’t really register the price as it was well over £2k. Sorry

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
That's an unbelievable price, what a bargain

McMac

That's an unbelievable price, what a bargain
Yes - I have habit of buying bargains (I need help ). Was sorely tempted but have no idea where I would use it. Already have the B7 in living room and another B7 in the bedroom. Contacting friends and family but no one is in the market.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
What an amazing bargain that is.
Anyone on the fence, surely that must sway them!

McMac

Just read elsewhere that they have changed the price to £799+ vat. Apparently it was an error, so, well done to those who managed to get one at the lower price. Hell of a bargain.

mason666

Standard Member
Just read elsewhere that they have changed the price to £799+ vat. Apparently it was an error, so, well done to those who managed to get one at the lower price. Hell of a bargain.
Tbf that is still an excellent price, the original posted price was just beyond belief. 2nd hand B7 still fetch as much or more.

TijaniBabangida

Called the sheffield branch today they confirmed it as a price error that they honoured yesterday. More stock back in 29th at the 799+vat

kobebeef

I wonder whether it was actually a mistake. Create a kind of hysteria by selling what maybe 4 or 5 units?

Either way, great bargain for those that took advantage.

g40steve

Yes RS matched the Costco offer over the phone, they said been very popular.
6 yr warranty & they confirmed it comes with magic remote.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom