Costco Decision Purchase - between Four LED TVs

joshdacane

Standard Member
Hello all,

I've decided to get a new TV and I'm planning on buying at Costco due to the price/second-year warranty issue. I've settled on an LED model rather than a plasma because my current apartment is pretty light, and I will be moving for work next year and I'm not sure what I'll encounter there. Either way, this will be my main TV and I want to make sure that I get more than 5 or 6 months use out of it so I'd like it to be "versatile."

I cannot find specific reviews for any of the four TVs I've narrowed it down to, based on what my local warehouse is carrying.

The four TVs I've narrowed it down to are (linked to Costco.com or manu spec sheets):

Samsung UN46C6400 46" - $1300
Sony KDL-46EX711 46" - $1250
Vizio M470NV 47" - $1000
Toshiba 46UX600U 46" - $900

While bells and whistles are nice, my priority is picture-quality and value. For example, I'm not huge on any of the internet features, but since I'm going to have them - the better, more easily used one will make a different. I'm not a huge audiophile, but I do like good sound - however, if sound is the different of $400, I'm willing to look into a HTIB type solution.

As I said, I'm really just looking for experiences and thoughts from people who have these models (or these lines, anyway), since quality varies so heavily from line to line within each brand.

vickster

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

42-inch LG C2 OLED Review, DIY TV Calibration + Turntables for under £500 + AV/Hi-Fi News & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom