• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cost of getting an amp fixed??

dowzer

First of all I know this is a silly question as it will depend on what is wrong with it etc but my 605 is switching itself off after about a minute and I was wondering if anyone who has paid for their amp to be fixed by genserve could tell me how much it cost approx. I know mine could cost more or less but I just wanted a few figures to give me an idea if you dont mind.

Before anyone suggests it I may still dig my heels in and fight for this to be sorted through The Sale of Goods Act etc. It is just over 2 years old and the problems started before the 2 years were up but the supplier says it is out of warranty as I first paid £300 for an Onkyo 674 then due to problems with it I paid £100 extra for the 605 but they say I dont get a new warranty with the 605 - just a continuation.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom