For Sale Corsair HS40 & Zowie EC1 & Zowie AM

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by relicDA, Jun 13, 2015.

1. relicDA

relicDA
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Selling off a few unused items. Items are in excellent condition, and only used for a few hours. No boxes are included, apart from the cardboard outer for the HS40.

Corsair HS40 USB headset £20
    Zowie EC1 eVo £15
    Zowie AM £15

Would take an offer of £40 for the lot. 11330021_10153291562841445_2277964313609755367_n.jpg 11052473_10153291563006445_2785785474657434351_n.jpg

Price and currency: 20
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Paypal
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. blackcurrant89

blackcurrant89

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi just a few questions. You tried to sell these mice two years ago without success and once more before this thread in 2015 and you stated you had the box (2013 thread) for the EC1 but you no longer do. Their condition in the thread in which you tried to first sell them was "Good," if in fact they truly have only a few hours of usage how did these mice go from "Good" condition to "Excellent - only a few hours of usage" also where did the box go and again a few hours of usage over the course of two years? I'm skeptical, are these the same mice? I don't mean to poke at you but i'd like to take the entire package just this needs cleared up.

Another thing is that in the same thread you sold a G402 (I get it you're an FPS fan with the pro Zowies, DA and 402). However there was no feedback left on your trading profile to indicate that the G402 arrived at it's destination. To conclude i'd be willing to offer £35 as a lot provided you were to post first so i would be able to clarify the conditions, i'd pay for postage and if unsatisfied i'd also pay for postage back. Of course you're entitled to decline this offer on whatever grounds you wish.

I'm interested in the lot but i'll be waiting for you to reply.

3. relicDA

relicDA
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Firstly, I used a generic description of the condition previously as 'Good', I used that as it was the same system I had used previously on another forum where 'Good' was the highest level. Sorry for the confusion, but they have basically been unused, and yes that is the truth about how much they have been used. I no longer have the box as if you notice, I live in a different town, I moved houses and chucked out a lot of things including the box for the EC1.. I didn't expect to really have a problem with selling them on if I wanted to without the box, or be questioned about it.

Secondly, the G402 was sold, and the person who bought it said this on Tuesday;

He has yet to do so, but I'm not going to rush him.

As for your offer, £35 is too low for the lot.

4. relicDA

relicDA
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Still looking to sell, £40 including delivery if interested.