Corrupted data.. HELP!!!?

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by NickSharpx, Aug 28, 2013.

1. NickSharpx

NickSharpx
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm Nick and I'm reeeeeaally looking for help about Corrupted datas..
    First of all, I know what they are, but I have a question, but first let me explain what my problem is.

One month ago I buyed Jak X, a game I was looking for since 2009, I went home and I obviously started playin' it. Bbbbbuuuut, I have a PS2 Slim, so as some of you will expect, I got a corrupted save data. (This bug occurs on every PS2 slim when you play Jak X).
    My memory card is an official Sony one, buyed back in 2006.

But now My question: If I play Jak X and create a new profile (still having the corrupted file in my Memory Card), will I get another corrupted data? :S :lease:

As most of you will know, a corrupted data keeps 1 MB of Memory, which is so much!!

Please help me!! I would really appreciate that c':

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  2. Tryt77

Tryt77
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I am not sure about it. But based on my own problems with ps2, the only think that I can say is You will don't know until you try. I also played a Jak x and when I tried to save the game I haven't any problems with my saves. But only once I got a corrupted data(I don't remember its name) and when I tried to save another save from this game I get another corrupted save....