CORRECT Game of the Year 2010 (all format)

Vote for your Game of the Year 2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CAS FAN

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
OK guys, the last few weeks have seen many of you nominate your favourite games of 2010 and nominations have now finished. We have our top 15, so now comes the big one!!

The rules for this are dead simple...just select your favourite game from those nominated in the poll and your vote will be registered and counted towards finding the Game of the Year 2010 according to the members of the AV Forums!

The Poll will remain open until Jan 31st. Happy voting!

:clap:

NOMINATIONS THREAD for those who want to see how the 15 games were arrived at.

Right then! The poll is now closed and the final results of the 2010 All Format GOTY Poll are :-

Winner - Battlefield Bad Company 2
Runner Up - Mass Effect 2

Well done to those two games and thanks to everyone who voted :).

Last edited:
Sorry guys - this is a duplicate poll due to a game being incorrectly missed off the last poll - the other thread will be closed, please vote on this one.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cas

I didn't even vote for Heavy Rain in the other thread, but I pick Heavy Rain as my game of 2010. :D

I didn't even vote for Heavy Rain in the other thread, but I pick Heavy Rain as my game of 2010. :D

Yeah it's a great game isn't it. I have only just started playing it and if I wasn't such an ardent Gran Turismo fanboy :D then I would also be tempted to vote for it.

Why Batman Arkham Asylum is not in the top 15 I do not know!

But from the list, Donkey Kong Country all the way.

Why Batman Arkham Asylum is not in the top 15 I do not know!

But from the list, Donkey Kong Country all the way.

Quite easy that one really. It came out in 2009 and did OK in the 2009 game of the year poll.

Has to be Mass Effect 2 for me. What an amazing game in a genre that I dont normally go for.

For me its quite an easy decision. F1 2010 is the only game out of those i have bought, so through process of elimination that will be my game of the year. :blush:

Wow, looking at those nominations, it just goes to show what little gaming I've done for most of the year:(

My favourite has actually been Halo Reach:blush: but I missed the nominations thread. So, on the basis of elimintaion, i.e. I've not played any of the others:D, I'll go with Heavy Rain which I did really enjoy despite the, at times, hammy acting.

Mass Effect 2 for me, brilliant from start to end.

The game I liked most among all the games released the year 2010 was Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Its really cool.

No Bioshock 2 nominated ? I missed the nomination thread looks like mainly console voters there ah well. left for dead 2 and dirt 2 were nov & sept 2009 nothing above I would vote on :(must have been a rubbish game year for me as nothing else recently spring to mind I have need for speed Hot pursuit but could not bring myself to vote it as a game of the year

Last edited:
Fallout New Vegas. Best game ever.

No Bioshock 2 nominated ?

Really? I thought it was a terrible game, the 1st was much better imo. Just my opinion ofc :thumbsup:

Bad Company 2 is my choice, with mass effect 2 and red read redemption a close 2nd and 3rd. All amazing games imo.

Really? I thought it was a terrible game, the 1st was much better imo. Just my opinion ofc :thumbsup:

Bad Company 2 is my choice, with mass effect 2 and red read redemption a close 2nd and 3rd. All amazing games imo.

1st bioshock was better yes(and longer) but Bioshock 2 was still a great game imho :thumbsup:

Played 10 minutes of Bioshick 2 and haven't loaded it since. Didn't stop playing the first until I had completed it.

Last edited:
I voted Assassins Creed - Brotherhood .. A lovely well crafted game ...

Closely followed by Castelvania - Lords of Shadow and Just Cause 2 .. Superb ! :smashin:

Yeah it was just a dull cheap copy of the first IMO. The first was a great game and felt fresh and different. The 2nd was pretty poor IMO.

Glad GT5 isn't on the podium at the moment. Considering it took them 6 years to make the game, the development team must have been like me and putting up shelves... yeah i'll start it tomorrow... :rolleyes: :D

so BFBC2 wins it then ? worthy winner tbh

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom