Corner desk recommendations

=adrian=

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will soon need a corner desk for the home office room. Ideally I want it to be quite big / long. 2 - 2.2 m on the long side and 1.7 - 1.8m on the shorter side. Any ideas where should I look?

Last edited:
Pity you aren't closer, I have 3 corner desks sitting dismantled in my garage along with about 8 office chairs and 4 filing cabinets.
My brother recently moved out of his office and asked me if I minded storing them for a while. :rolleyes:

Pity you aren't closer, I have 3 corner desks sitting dismantled in my garage along with about 8 office chairs and 4 filing cabinets.
My brother recently moved out of his office and asked me if I minded storing them for a while. :rolleyes:
Depends how far away are you and how mad your brother will be ;)

Depends how far away are you and how mad your brother will be ;)

I'm in N.I and I don't really give a shit what he thinks :D

He dismantled the whole lot, transported it over to my house and then asked me to take pictures of the stuff and stick it on Gumtree!!! I asked him if he didn't think of doing that himself when everything was in situ in the office.
I still don't think he gets it. :suicide:

(if anyone local is interested he wants £1500 for the lot, I want my garage back)

I'm in N.I and I don't really give a sh*t what he thinks :D

He dismantled the whole lot, transported it over to my house and then asked me to take pictures of the stuff and stick it on Gumtree!!! I asked him if he didn't think of doing that himself when everything was in situ in the office.
I still don't think he gets it. :suicide:

(if anyone local is interested he wants £1500 for the lot)

Good luck with it. I'm a bit far from N.I. :)

IKEA Galant range does corner configs. Love mine!
Ikea was the first place I've looked at but honestly couldn't find any corner desks on their website. When I search for "galant" on their website only storage cabinets come up. Could you link me to it please?

Search result - IKEA

These people are quite good, I purchased this item below for my home office and was really pleased with it.
UNICORN Large Reversible Corner Desk

I've seen this one. It's a bit short, but I am keeping it in mind if I can't anything longer. Thanks :)

Does this mean you've had success in the house hunt?
:D Well the offer has been accepted but we still waiting for the bank so not 100% yet. But we don't have a single piece of furniture so I am starting to look around. The minute we have got a green light, I'm going to start ordering. It is going to be an expensive year :)

:D Well the offer has been accepted but we still waiting for the bank so not 100% yet. But we don't have a single piece of furniture so I am starting to look around. The minute we have got a green light, I'm going to start ordering. It is going to be an expensive year :)
Congratulations then! Hope it's not those ones that flooded recently lol!

I found one on Amazon yesterday that is 220cm x 1600cm so pretty close. But they want 300 for it and they don't deliver to Scotland :(

Oops, sorry :)

Couldn't find anything suitable for a corner desk for the wife after looking for weeks.

Ended up buying a nice piece of 20mm MDF, cut it out to her preferred dimensions and ergonomics, few brackets at the right height, few coats of the good stuff, strategically placed holes for wires, job done.

Bit of effort but plenty of money saved for a much better end result.

Couldn't find anything suitable for a corner desk for the wife after looking for weeks.

Ended up buying a nice piece of 20mm MDF, cut it out to her preferred dimensions and ergonomics, few brackets at the right height, few coats of the good stuff, strategically placed holes for wires, job done.

Bit of effort but plenty of money saved for a much better end result.

Although it wasn't a corner desk - I got a length of kitchen work top and used that.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom