Corned beef.

I haven't had corned beef for AGES. Love it! Can't beat a nice corned beef and cucumber* sandwich, on wholegrain brown with mayo and a dab of (strong) mustard :smashin:

*substitute for tomato is applicable

it might just be me but corned beef does not have the same taste it used to have , just wondering if the salt content has been reduced by quite a lot ..........

With raw onion, big chunks and a packet of plain crisps, heaven, but now and then due to the fact that ITS BAD FOR YOU:D

Another fan of the corned beef here! Thumbs up for sandwiches with strong mustard :) i'm quite partial to mash, veg, mint sauce & corned beef.- odd I know but tasty.

You haven't lived! It's corned beef, potatoe and onion, all fried and mixed together. With tomato sauce all over it.

*Dribbles all down self*

:thumbsup:

Sounds hellish - in a good way!

Was watching Babylon 5 when Sheridan was eating a CB sandwich, paused it and made one myself :-D

This isn't ment to sound big headed but, i class myself as a pretty good cook and will cook and eat just about anything.

A lot of people look at me strangely when i mention corned beef hash. urgh that sounds rank they say, then they get invited round for tea and corned beef hash. Now they all hooked

Corned beef hash = saute potatoes, caramelised onion, fried corned beef cubes, chilli flakes all topped off with two fried eggs(runny).

Now the problem of tomorrow nights tea has been solved

My good lady cooks corner beef with onions, all minced together, rolled up in pancakes, with a tomato soup and crushed crisp topping all finished in the oven.....'tornado pancakes.......sounds like **** but one of my favourite feel good meals!

Corned beef hash = saute potatoes, caramelised onion, fried corned beef cubes, chilli flakes all topped off with two fried eggs(runny).

Ooohhh...very swish :)
I love corned beef hash.

Has anyone actually tried real corned beef i.e. not out of a tin?

far too processed for me, i havnt been eating meat long enough to want to eat corned beef.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom