Corned beef.

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
I haven't had corned beef for AGES. Love it! Can't beat a nice corned beef and cucumber* sandwich, on wholegrain brown with mayo and a dab of (strong) mustard :smashin:

*substitute for tomato is applicable

paulyoung666

Distinguished Member
it might just be me but corned beef does not have the same taste it used to have , just wondering if the salt content has been reduced by quite a lot ..........

Hors1na

Never had corned beef hash - not even entirely sure what it is!
You haven't lived! It's corned beef, potatoe and onion, all fried and mixed together. With tomato sauce all over it.

*Dribbles all down self*

:thumbsup:

travid

With raw onion, big chunks and a packet of plain crisps, heaven, but now and then due to the fact that ITS BAD FOR YOU:D

FireKracker

Another fan of the corned beef here! Thumbs up for sandwiches with strong mustard :) i'm quite partial to mash, veg, mint sauce & corned beef.- odd I know but tasty.

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
You haven't lived! It's corned beef, potatoe and onion, all fried and mixed together. With tomato sauce all over it.

*Dribbles all down self*

:thumbsup:
Sounds hellish - in a good way!

bobflunkit

This isn't ment to sound big headed but, i class myself as a pretty good cook and will cook and eat just about anything.

A lot of people look at me strangely when i mention corned beef hash. urgh that sounds rank they say, then they get invited round for tea and corned beef hash. Now they all hooked

Corned beef hash = saute potatoes, caramelised onion, fried corned beef cubes, chilli flakes all topped off with two fried eggs(runny).

Now the problem of tomorrow nights tea has been solved

Marky1973

My good lady cooks corner beef with onions, all minced together, rolled up in pancakes, with a tomato soup and crushed crisp topping all finished in the oven.....'tornado pancakes.......sounds like **** but one of my favourite feel good meals!

spudtator

Corned beef hash = saute potatoes, caramelised onion, fried corned beef cubes, chilli flakes all topped off with two fried eggs(runny).
Ooohhh...very swish :)
I love corned beef hash.

Has anyone actually tried real corned beef i.e. not out of a tin?

Shady

Novice Member
CB sandwiches on white bread with lashings of butter and McCoys Steak crisps - ambrosia indeed...

danmc_82

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...

Latest News

Samsung updates and expands access to Samsung TV Plus
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Disney+ UK introduces GroupWatch co-viewing feature
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Netflix UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Harman Kardon launches Citation Amp
  • By Andy Bassett