• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Question Corel VideoStudio Trial version: Out of sync

_Dragon_

I downloaded the trial version and im getting out of sync audio the format is MTS from camcorder,If select to play the clip its fine,But if i select to play the project the audio is way out,Could this be a bug in the trail version because its from their american website?

If i click on the Share Tab and Tick the same as project settings,The properties come up of the file.

NTSC drop frame (29.97 fps)
Microsoft AVI files
24 bits, 854 x 480, 29.97 fps
Frame-based
Uncompressed
PCM, 44.100 kHz, 16 Bit, Stereo

EDIT: Could it be because the trail version only allows you to save as AVI/ MPEG 4/ WMV /MOV ???

Last edited:

Terfyn

_Dragon_

Thanks,Ill pop over there.

I do hope its just the case of the trial version not being right for over here,Because i have ordered this software from Amazon.

_Dragon_

Well searching on the forum hasn't really helped,For some reason i cant join the forum.

So if anyone has had the same problems with the trial please let me know.

Thanks

Terfyn

I have contacted a moderator on your behalf and will pass on his reply when I get it.

Terfyn

Response may help:-
As you would be aware, signing up is pretty simple and there is normally no block automatically placed on an registration application unless the person's IP address, email address or even sometimes username has in the past been banned because it was detected to be that of a spammer (we use the Stop Forum Spam forum database for this.) And then, if he registers, he will not see his first two posts until they are approved by a Moderator (or Site Admin).
It may be worth trying a different user name.

_Dragon_

Cheers maybe i was using a name that was blocked.

I really dont know whats going on with this software it lets you output to everything accept AVSHD

Terfyn

Do you mean AVCHD? If so then "Share" to AVC/H.264, this will give a AVCHD file suitable for burning or for saving to other media. In my case I save the output from AVC/H.264 to a SD card to play back in my Blu-Ray player.

_Dragon_

Yes sorry AVCHD.

Thats the problem in the trial version its not letting me do it i dont know if in this trial version they have done it so you cant do it. I think im going to buy it from Amazon and if its no good return it.

Terfyn

This is the first time that Corel put out a "decimated" version of the full programme for trial. On earlier versions, the trial was of the full programme that lasted 30 days. This silly move has been criticised as being a bad sales gimmick.
Did you join the Corel site? I received a lot of help when I started with VideoStudio. The programme itself is very versatile and there is a lot of support in the form of tutorials. (See Gripps on YouTube)

_Dragon_

I did thank you, Only got one reply but being as it was late im not surprised, the one reply was saying basically what you have said being a poor trial.

_Dragon_

This is the first time that Corel put out a "decimated" version of the full programme for trial. On earlier versions, the trial was of the full programme that lasted 30 days. This silly move has been criticised as being a bad sales gimmick.
Go to:-
Corel USER to USER Web Board • View forum - VideoStudio

The trial version of X8 is notorious for being a cut down version of the main program. I do know that others have had this problem and it has been addressed on the above site.

So the trial version is absolute rubbish if it hadn't been for me to come on here i would of never of bought it,Turns out the trial version is no good for us over here because the trial only outputs in NTSC. And you are right they have taking alot out of the trial version.

No way could you make up your mind if its any good if you are just going to download that.

Thanks Terfyn:):smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom