Coraline 2D/3D 2-disc £7.68 at Amazon

Andy58

Prominent Member
Reaction score
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Now gone.

should also add that they had around 10 copies left tonight at the Thurmaston, Leicester store where I picked mine up from... Has been advertised on TV so don't imagine it will be available for too much longer.

had a quick trial of the 3D last night and a bit disappointed things haven't moved on a bit over the years... quality and colour are absolutely shocking imho!

Good job it's an awesome film in 2D or I would have been asking for my money back! :D

had a quick trial of the 3D last night and a bit disappointed things haven't moved on a bit over the years... quality and colour are absolutely shocking imho!

I take it you haven't been to a 3D film at the cinema recently then? Very much advanced from the old days IMHO. I'm sure the DVD 3D films have a way to go yet.

Good job it's an awesome film in 2D or I would have been asking for my money back! :D

3D is different in the cinema but the 3D was rather excellent on the Blu Ray. The 3D does make the picture darker though.

I take it you haven't been to a 3D film at the cinema recently then? Very much advanced from the old days IMHO. I'm sure the DVD 3D films have a way to go yet.

was only referring to the DVD version of 3D. I actually saw Coraline at the cinema and whilst the 3D was very well implemented and did it's job well I didn't think it added to the film at all and I truly hope that 3D isn't the future of cinema! But that's another discussion all together!

3D is different in the cinema but the 3D was rather excellent on the Blu Ray. The 3D does make the picture darker though.

that's interesting to know... what were you watching it on (LCD or Plasma)? I am sure source equipment and settings have a big part to play in it but on my equipment (Denon 2930 > Panasonic 37PX70) it was virtually unwatchable (unfortunately I am not exaggerating).

May have to play with upscaling settings etc. and see if I can get it any better.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom