Cor Blimey! has it really been ten years since the first Apple store?

pretty impressive stuff. would love to see how that store looks now!

yeah they should do a walk through of the first store although I wonder when they dropped the 'hotline to cupertino' feature at the genius bars ;)

It's nice to see the original format of an Apple store hasn't changed all that much though.

I'll say one thing about Apple, they know what works. They also know the best way to get people to buy stuff is to let them try it all out and let the product speak for itself (although their software section seems a lot smaller these days). I love the fact that if the store stocks one of their products, its out on display where you can try it.

I'll say one thing about Apple, they know what works. They also know the best way to get people to buy stuff is to let them try it all out and let the product speak for itself (although their software section seems a lot smaller these days). I love the fact that if the store stocks one of their products, its out on display where you can try it.

I would say apart from the product reinvention and the goldmine and blockbuster that has been the iPod/iTunes business; arguably the Apple retail stores have been a huge part of Apple's success during the past decade.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom