Copyright protected CD's & I Tunes

scrapbook

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do these CD's normally transfer to I Tunes ok?

I seem to be having trouble with a J Lo album - Rebirth :eek:

Before you ask it the kids album! :D

You may have to rip it first using windows media player or realplayer or equivalent.

njiri said:
You may have to rip it first using windows media player or realplayer or equivalent.

Thanks for the quick rsponse..define 'rip it' for me!! Do you mean it needs copying from media player first before putting it into your i-tunes library?

I've never had a problem with any CD and iTunes, apart from the ones that want to load some other software when you put the CD in. Just make sure you cancel the other software loading and they normally import fine..... unless I've just been lucky so far !

i'm with JohnG, never had any problems with itunes???

I have just loaded Kylie (for my wife honest) on sonicstage and a new player has popped up and started playing it and I can't transfer the songs.How can i get round this?

close down the new player (using task manager if it proves troublesome), then itunes should import no problems.

Scrapbook
Yes, exactly that. It's a bit of a longwinded way around the problem, but it works.
Newbie265,
Use windows media player to rip the CD, then import the tracks from there to sonicstage..... it worked for me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom