Copying saved games to USB all at once possible?

MrMav11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont subscribe to PS+ as don't have enough time on my PS3 (darn kids ;) )

So I want to back my saved games up, I know you can copy them to a USB drive and maybe store them on my Dropbox?

But do I have to do them all individually, what I mean is I have to click in each game, select copy to.. then goto next one etc. Can you not just copy all saved games to the USB disk?

I now you can do a whole backup of the PS3, but this isn't want I want really.

cheers

yeah, pick a save, copy to usb pen/whatever storage you want, for each and every one, that isn't copy protected.:(

Wow it's a slow process then isn't it :(

Thought they might give an easier way for non PS+ members to.

Must be possible I expect to have it all backed up together if you can using PS+ cloud storage?

Must be possible I expect to have it all backed up together if you can using PS+ cloud storage?

Nope. You still can't manually back up all save files without doing a full backup, & when you first sign on to PS+ it won't just backup everything to cloud, you've got to tell it what to backup.

PS+ asks once for each game (when you start it) if you want to back it up to the cloud, & then auto backups those save files once a day (or every other day, not exactly sure) during the appointed timeslot you choose. It also patches recently played games, & auto synchs your trophies at the same time. You can manually press triangle on a game icon & ask it to add/remove it to/from the cloud saving if you change your mind, or haven't played a game in a while.

You can also manually copy save files to the cloud, but just like a USB stick, it's individual files one at a time.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom