1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying/Pasting clips in Adobe Premiere

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Makaveli96, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Makaveli96

Makaveli96

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. I'm having trouble copying and pasting a series of clips in Premiere. When I select several clips and I right click to choose copy, all except one of the clips I selected gets deselected. I tried selecting the clips and going to edit, but the "copy" command is deactivated. I only know how to copy and paste a single clip. Can someone tell me how to copy and paste a series of clips at the same time? Thanks.

2. Makaveli96

Makaveli96

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No one knows???

3. roysboys

roysboys

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In all versions you can:

1. save your project

2. open a new project

3. import the old project (as a project) and drag it onto your timeline as many times as you want.

Thats one way of doing it though I dont know whether that will be what your after.

4. Makaveli96

Makaveli96

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No, what I want to do is highlight some clips on my timeline and then paste them somewhere else on the timeline. Not just copy and paste each clip individually.

5. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,380
    If all the required clips are in the 'project bin' then you can drag them onto the timeline as many times as they are required, although I think you can only drag them one at a time.

Mark.