Copying Music From Rio Carbon MP3 Player

mickwww

Standard Member
hi all i have a rio carbon mp3 player is there any way i can get the music from it to play on my ps3 ???? thanks

sandys

Standard Member
If its just straight MP3 you just plug it in via USB goto the music folder and move down to the usb device, if you enter it and it says no tracks go back up and press triangle and display all this should show all directories on the Rio at which point you can choose one and copy it to PS3.

jabberwocky-

If its just straight MP3 you just plug it in via USB goto the music folder and move down to the usb device, if you enter it and it says no tracks go back up and press triangle and display all this should show all directories on the Rio at which point you can choose one and copy it to PS3.
I also have the rio carbon & a ps3, easy peezy, just plug the rio into ps3 using usb cable, you can use the same cable as the ps3 remote charger, and do as sandys says - hit triangle and hey presto. takes a while though if you have gb's of songs.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom