• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Copying movies

hansi

Standard Member
I have taken some movies on my Olympus 765 and they are now on my Camedia programme. Could someone please help me how (in easy stager) to copy these two movie files to a CD, and would the movies show on the CD like they do on Camedia? Thanks? :lease:

B

Brian110507

Do I understand that these movies are now on your PC ???

Can you have a look at them and tell us what the file extension is - is it .avi, .mpg or something different ? - then we may be able to help you, this really is more about video than photography and you may have had a quicker response in the "Camcorders and Video Editing" Forum,

hansi

Standard Member
Sorry, didn't realise that. The only properties I can find is that they are in Quck Time Movies and yes, thay are on my computer in the Camedia programme. I will re-post on that forum.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom