Copying from Sky + to Sky HD???

Richard

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Is it possible to copy programs recorded on a Sky + box directly over to a Sky HD box???

Never used the copy finction at all so not sure how it works. What lead would I need???

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Broadz

Distinguished Member
You would need to use a utility called Copy+, which you run on your PC. You take the hard drive out of the Sky+ box, take the hard drive out of the Sky HD box, connect both to your PC as slave drives, then use Copy+ to copy the recordings from one hard drive to the other.

You can't copy using any techniques built into the software within the Sky boxes. They can only record from their satellite inputs - not from any other connection.

Richard

Distinguished Member
You would need to use a utility called Copy+, which you run on your PC. You take the hard drive out of the Sky+ box, take the hard drive out of the Sky HD box, connect both to your PC as slave drives, then use Copy+ to copy the recordings from one hard drive to the other.

You can't copy using any techniques built into the software within the Sky boxes. They can only record from their satellite inputs - not from any other connection.

Woa, that's beyond me I'm afraid.

:(

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom