1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copying from hd1

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by shindizzle, Apr 24, 2005.

1. shindizzle

shindizzle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    is it possible to copy the contents from my hd1 to my hard drive directly without using sonic stage? In order to be able to initialize my hd1 and then be able to copy back my music?

is it possible to play oma files on my computer?

i installed sonics stage 3.1 and it said i needed to initialize. Now I can't copy any music. Anyone know how i can make my hd1 be recognized without the need for initializing it.

2. shindizzle

shindizzle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    also if i send this off to get the mp3 capability will this mean i will lose all music on my hd1?

is it possible to be able to copy music onto my hd1 without the use of sonic stage?

3. Stahlhart!

Stahlhart!

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    no, if you want to listen to your music afterwards then you have to use sonicstage. at least as long as you didn't send your player in to become a "real" mp3 player. cause if you did so then you can use the software that comes with the vaios (it's a simple file transfer software). you should search this forum, there have been some threads about this before.