Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Copy Protection E30

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Faust, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Faust

Faust

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Although I don't own many pre-recorded VHS tapes (never seen the point of buying something which comes on the t.v. sooner or later) I do have some, and have hit a snag whilst trying to archive them to my E30 - copy protection. This really annoys me, as I don't want to re-distribute them for commercial gain, but simply transfer them from obsolete VHS to DVD. Is there no way around this issue - legally. If not then I will have to purchase them again on DVD.

2. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There are available little devices for improving the quality of VHS. They generate a new/clean sync/pulse signal.

I'd try a search on Google (.co.uk) for video/sync/copy etc..

3. phelings

phelings
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If the material is already available on dvd why waste time and money copying from vhs.?Try here:www.sonel.com