• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

copy a file

12 promises

no good with computers hence my question.
i need to copy a file to another file ........how do i do it?:)

12 promises

So you need to convert it, not copy, if I understand good. Tell us what file to do want to convert from to.

many thanks for responding my friend.

the instructions are:

"copy the sensor driver to where you installed ColorHCFR (it must be in the same directory as ColorHCFR.exe):
copy the"EyeOne.dll" file from \Programme Files\X-Rite\il Diagnostics TO \Programme Files\ColorHCFR\."

does that make any sense to you?
any assistance would be much appreciated:)

12 promises

So it's Copy Paste function, nothing special. You have to find your eyeone.dll, you can do it through Search options, & copy paste to C:\Programme Files\ColorHCFR\ cataloge.

thanks again but i am a pc dummy and really dont have a clue.
i need button by button instuctions on how to do this.
did the search and found 4 files with the reference eyeone.dll but what do i o after that?:)

Wyshniukas

thanks again but i am a pc dummy and really dont have a clue.
i need button by button instuctions on how to do this.
did the search and found 4 files with the reference eyeone.dll but what do i o after that?:)

Button-to-button I think would be harder, because everyone has different systems, configurations & similar stuff. The best solution for you, in my opinion, is to use TeamViewer Customer module that someone would connect to your PC & do the needed work.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom